Monday: What are three things your assigned country would fight for in NAFTA?
Wednesday: None - Provinces Test
Friday: 1. What are three ways NAFTA helps your assigned country?
2. What are three ways NAFTA hurts your assigned country?
Tuesday: No starter - test
Thursday: 1. What does NAFTA stand for?
2. What does NAFTA do? Explain in three sentences.
Monday: Name the states and capitals that border Canada.
Wednesday: Name the states and capitals in the Southern US.
Friday: Name the states and capitals that border the Mississippi River.
Tuesday: None - study for test
Thursday: Name the states that border the Atlantic ocean and their capitals.
Wednesday: Define the following:
1. Tundra 2. Solstice 3. Equinox 4. Human Geography 5. Great circle
Friday: No starter- prepare your lesson
1. What is climate?
2. What are two characteristics of climate?
3. What are two climate controls?
1. Seas, gulfs, and bays are salt or freshwater?
2. How much of the earth's total water supply is freshwater?
3. What is an aquifer?
4. Draw the water cycle.
1. How does a GPS work?
2. What does GIS mean?
3. What is one way we use GIS?
Tuesday: See the attached file.
Thursday: 1. What is a compass rose?
2. What does latitude measure?
3. What does longitude measure?
4. What is a map legend?