Monday: 1. What is a trial court?
2. What is an appellate court?
3. What is the Supreme Court?
Wednesday: Define: 1. Extradite 2. Statue 3. Ordinance 4. Precedent
Friday: Define: 1. Defense 2. Prosecution 3. Military Justice 4. Bailiff
Tuesday: None - review for test
Thursday: 1. What is the main job of the judicial branch?
2. Who is the head of the branch?
3. What are the three levels of courts called?
Monday: 1. What is the difference between a department and an agency?
2. Name 3 executive departments and their 'initials'.
Wednesday: 1. What is foreign policy?
2. What are the three aspects of foreign policy?
3. Who maintains the foreign policy of our country?
Friday: 1. Which department works to keep the country safe from terrorism and make sure the borders are safe?
2. Which department works to enforce federal laws, prevent crime, and punish those convicted of crimes?
3. Which department includes all parts of the U.S. Military?
Tuesday: 1. What is the main job of the executive branch?
2. What are some jobs within the executive branch?
Thursday: 1. What are three powers given to the President in the Constitution?
Tuesday: 1. What are some tips for giving a good speech?
Thursday: 1. What is your bill about? Give a brief summary.
Monday: 1. What are constituents?
2. Where do legislators get ideas for bills?
3. Who do Representatives represent?
Wednesday: 1. What are two issues that your constituents in our simulation would like to have you address as their representative?
Friday: No starter - review for test
Tuesday: 1. What is Congress?
2. What is a legislator?
3. What is a legislature?
4. What is legislation?
Thursday: 1. What are the four factors that Congress must consider when passing a bill?